Saturday, November 12, 2005

 
confused

Comments:
Hey! YOU are doing much better than G.W. Bush! Don't make me go into details.
 
The thing is, dub-ya doesn't know that he's confused. He thinks he's just fine. I think we need a pie chart describing his brain and what %'s of it are devoted to different types of activity.
 
I have definitely decided that I want to be Julia Sugarbaker when I grow up. There. I feel much better now. Josh says that I should start a band and call it Tink Tank, that no one would come to see us play but at least I'd be in a band. And you think your priorities are screwed up! I'm starting a band and want to be a sit-com character when I grow up!
 
I don't know about priorities, but somewhere along the line I turned into Wyle E. Coyote. You know, above average intelligence, show a little bit of creativity - able to think "outside the box."

He's only got one simple goal, something seemingly attainable, but the laws of physics that everyone else lives by don't seem to apply to him, but not in a good way, only in the absolutely worst way possible for the situation at hand.
 
Maybe you need to think more like the Roadrunner. ;)
 
Yeah, being like the Roadrunner would be great. Exactly the opposite of Wyle E. The laws of physics don't apply to him either, but only in the best possible way for the situation at hand. He falls for the whole "bird seed on the landmine" thing every time, but the landmine never explodes while he's on it. He's like that guy you work with who does sub-standard work, shows up late or not at all. takes two hour lunches with management's knowledge but still gets the promotion. Yeah, I'd like to be that guy, but I never have been.

I didn't choose to be like Wyle E. Coyote, it just fucking worked out that way.
 
We all choose where and who we are, Grasshopper. It is only when we accept this fact that we can change it.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The Bert Convey
Principle
Friends' Blogs
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm not telling you anything...

archives