Thursday, August 18, 2005

 

Incridible New Study Proves...


GALS WHO GO TOPLESS LIVE LONGER!


New job option for Globex
Corporation's
"Blind Orange"
Julius?


Once again, "The Paper" comes through with journalistic dynamite! GALS WHO GO TOPLESS LIVE LONGER!!! You know it's real because they refer to women as "gals." In my experience, chicks really like that. OK, this is a compelling read, but my main point for posting this is the study was done by the Breast Research Institute of America, the BRIA. I can't seem to find a web site for the BRIA, but, damn it, this is a cause I can get behind. I'm offerening my services to the BRIA as their communications director. Selflessly, I want women to know that they have an option to extend their life expectancies, a simple option at that. I'm doing it for the gals.....

BRIA, get in touch with me.....

BOJ

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The Bert Convey
Principle
Friends' Blogs
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm not telling you anything...

archives