Monday, June 13, 2005

 

Publicity Photo


Slappy Is Jebus
Originally uploaded by Blind Orange Julius.
Another blogger posted recently that he'd discovered my secret identity. Curses! Someone knows who I am!

Frankly I just choose not to use my name. It's no big secret who I am, if you really want to find out who I am, it's simple enough, just check some of the links. I even used my name in a post of a letter I wrote to two Lutheran ministers, figuring if it was fair to use their names, it was only fair to use my own.

Now anyone who wants to know who I am need only look at this photo. I'm one of those guys.

The photo is a bit of promotion for Slappy is Jebus' July 4th show at the Heritage Festival in Rapid City. Sometimes I think I have at least as much fun with the promotion as I do with the actual playing. I guess we need more gigs so I can have lots and lots of fun with promotion!

BOJ

Comments:
Man, now you got me hungry for a pez, Do---- errr.... BOJ... ^_^
 
I first came up with this promotional idea when in P957. We were going to use it for a flyer for our Sept. 2004 show at Knight's Cellar in Spearfish. Only TSA and I took the photos. JB wasn't sold on the idea and Brian was in an undisclosed location. JB thought nobody would recognize them as Pez dispensers. Now you and someone else who'd never seen this idea before have made a Pez reference.

Vindicated!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The Bert Convey
Principle
Friends' Blogs
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm not telling you anything...

archives