Sunday, May 15, 2005

 

"Thanks for Losing Your Fake Shirt...."


A Totally Staged Photo
Originally uploaded by Blind Orange Julius.
I swear, I don't even know how to play the game of poker anymore. Once again I was first out, geez, that gets really old after a while. Once again, I didn't win a single hand, though I nearly split a pot that would have been worth 6 chips when I was in for two to begin with. I'm glad I didn't, a hand where you finish up 4 lousy chips isn't really a win.

TSA played a good game tonight, down quite a bit to newcomer Jill who we threatened not to allow to play again if she won. Last time a newcomer showed up for the Official Poker Game of the Globex Corporation Newsletter, he won and was banned for life from future events. Well, maybe not banned, he just hasn't showed up again. Anyway, Jill had a nice chip lead on Andy going into head to head. He effectively chiped away at her lead finally challenging her to go all in, and since she had to get up early, she went for it. The photo to your right and up a little shows TSA's hand as near as we can remember it. Also, that's the beer he was drinking along with all the fake money that he can spend on all of the pretend things his 3-time poker winning heart desires. Three-time winner? That's right, TSA is the first. In a related story, none of the other males in our game have managed to win more than once. What's up with that?

I really need to get to bed.....

BOJ

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The Bert Convey
Principle
Friends' Blogs
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm not telling you anything...

archives