Sunday, May 29, 2005

 

Some Day, I'll Actually Learn to Play This Game


Erica's Shoes
Originally uploaded by Blind Orange Julius.
I know about 1000 things were suggested for the title of this blog, but I've been drinking and I'll be damned if I can remember a one of them....

Some day, I swear I'll learn how to play poker, but until then I'll enjoy blogging about the exploits of those who play much better than me. Once again I was first out, David (my nephew) followed close behind, proving that our clan probably wasn't meant to play the game for even the fakest of monies.

It was TSA and gal-pal Erica in the finals tonight. I had gone so far as to take a picture of the the jerky TSA forced Tim and Corrin to buy as I was most certain that he would take Erica out in short order. Somehow, Erica just kept getting cards and won the whole deal. That's right, Erica, all of the fake money is yours, and the bragging rights that go with it. Enjoy, because I'm sure I'll be coming on strong next week, maybe I'll even get knocked out second or something.

In all seriousness, a great game by Erica tonight. She walks home (well, I believe she drove) with all of the fake money, and the corresponding bragging rights. She's Queen for the week! Then again, it all ends next Saturday at 6pm. Still, enjoy it until then, Erica!

BOJ

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The Bert Convey
Principle
Friends' Blogs
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm not telling you anything...

archives