Sunday, May 29, 2005

 

BOJ News Service

The Globex Corporation is proud to announce the launch of BOJ News Service, your one stop for the important news of the day.

In all seriousness, the Globex Corporation Newsletter was created as a personal blog, a place where I could write about the day to day crap going on in my life. Over time, it's become a lot of other things, most notably a place where I could post my political "Blog-toons." And while I generally enjoy utterly confusing people, I thought that splitting off my political buffoonery (which I'm certain is misspelled) onto its own site was logical. Plus now when I make a "newsy" looking blog-toon and attribute to BOJ New Service, I'm no longer lying! Hope the MSM picks up some of my idiocy!

Author's Note - TSA has joined the BOJ News Service team. Look for Mr. Welvrig's blogtoons next to my own!

BOJ
CEO of The Globex Corporation
President of BOJ News Service

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The Bert Convey
Principle
Friends' Blogs
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm not telling you anything...

archives