Sunday, May 08, 2005

 

Big Winner!

The Shoes of Poker Winner TIM

Originally uploaded by Blind Orange Julius.
Three weeks off, and you'd swear I forgot how to play poker. OK, I did OK early, but didn't really disguise what I was doing very well. All in when I've got a big hand. What the hell was I thinking?

Tonight's big winner was Tim. Since Tim was the only regular not to win, I'm happy for him. I knew he'd win some time, so it's not really much of a surprise. Still, it ended up head to head against Corrin, who didn't cut him any slack at all. Good for her, and I was starting to think she was going to take him. I was out of the room when the whole final hand thing was played. I was also pretty drunk, so who knows if I'd have figured out what was going on even if I was there.

Still, I congradulate Tim on his finally taking home all of the fake money. Don't spend it all in one imaginary place!

BOJ

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The Bert Convey
Principle
Friends' Blogs
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm not telling you anything...

archives