Wednesday, April 20, 2005

 

Poker Champions

Hey dining room table poker fans! I've added Saturday Night Poker Champs to the menu bar thingy that's to your left, it's below all of the links. I've only got two winners listed as the back to back winning streaks of TSA and myself take us so far into the past as to be beyond the limits of my Jeopardy-esque memory. I'll gladly post winners previous to myself, I'll just need them. I will also need that winners name to be expressed as a 3-letter nickname as that will keep everything looking neat and clean on this blog. Yeah, I'm kind of anal about stuff like that.

Hoping to hear from everyone soon!

Author's note - I checked through some of my old blogs and found 3 more previous champions. I've added them to the list of honor, but said list is still incomplete.

BOJ

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The Bert Convey
Principle
Friends' Blogs
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm not telling you anything...

archives