Friday, April 15, 2005

 

Keep Your Eye on the Baltic States.....

So I'm up early, getting ready for yet another exciting day in the fast-paced life of being a substitute teacher. I head into the room that holds my computer to check my email and what not. How surprised was I to find the room filled with streamers and balloons? Well, you could have knocked me over with a stick!

The Globex Corporation Newsletter topped 1,000 visitors overnight. Being in existence for about 100 days, having no advertising and being about, esentially, nothing, I've gotta say that I'm really happy with that number. Yeah, I know, it also means I'm only averaging about 10 visitors a day, but that's 10 more people every day who get to hear my pointless rambling. And really, isn't that what it's all about? I like to think it is.

I'd like to thank everyone who's stopped by. When you start something like this you never know what you're going to get. I've gotten a lot of visitors I expected, folks from around town, friends in California. But I also get the occasional visitor that's baffling. About a month ago I got a visitor from the Latvian Defense Ministry. Last week I got one from the US Air Force Academy. I get the odd visitor from Universities in England and Australia. I can't really explain any of this other than folks find me through Blogger. Some stay a while, most move on. That's OK, if there's nothing here for you, I expect you to move on. If you like it, then read and comment, I'm happy to have it. I just hope I haven't inadvertently given any state secrets to our nation's arch enemies, the Latvians......

BOJ

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The Bert Convey
Principle
Friends' Blogs
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm not telling you anything...

archives