Monday, April 04, 2005

 

Gotta Love Him..... Or He'll Sue You......

Boy do I wish I could tell you where that comes from, but then, I might get sued too.......

So how have I been enjoying all of the fake money? Yo, I been drivin' around in my faux pimp-ass Benzle, wearing all that pretend Bling - Damn, it feels good to be a Gangsta......

Open mic was a hoot last night. Brian joined TSA and I on stage last night for what can only be called Patient 717.75. Actually I'm sure it could be called lots of other things, but that uses mathematics, and to me, nothing is funnier than math related humor. We played 4 songs Brian had never played before, TSA taught him Brian Wilson while SMB was setting me up, then he learned Who's Been Talkin', Got My Mojo Workin' and Vibrator Dependent on the fly. Not that those last 3 are very difficult to add bass to, but Brian did a fantastic job on them. So last week it was Mojo with drums, this week it's Mojo with bass. What's that leave, Mojo with harpsichord? Actually, I'll give my car to anyone who shows up to open mic with a harpsichord. Parody - Offer will not be honored.

It's off to school this morning. I've got the same group of kids I had last Friday. Funny how I only seem to get called in the morning when the normal woman who does the calling isn't there. Gotta love her.... or - well, you know the rest.

McKinley Morganfield
a.k.a. "Muddy Waters"
April 4, 1915 - April 30, 1983


BOJ

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The Bert Convey
Principle
Friends' Blogs
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm not telling you anything...

archives