Thursday, March 03, 2005

 

Hey! I Did End Up Deleting the Previous Post!

.....for those of you who read it, told ya......

The only piece of relevent knowledge contained in the now deceased post is the re-nicknaming of she who was known as "3V." From this time forward she shall be known as "5-55." It means nothing to anybody else, except TSA who I told at the coffee shop tonight, but I think it's funny as hell.

Actually, ran into 5-55 yesterday (oooh! I love using brand new material!), but really only had the opportunity to say hi. Worked the security desk at the high school yesterday, which was the easiest, but most boring job I've ever done. And to think, if my application hadn't been screwed up, I could be doing that every day. As if! They knew who they were hiring all along, it's more convenient having me able to sub. Man, being versatile and dependable really suck! I wish I was incapable, incompetent and a jerk. Then of course I'd still be working at DirecTV or SDPTV. And maybe I am just a little bit of a jerk.......

Why the early hour? I get to do it again today! Yeah, I'll be in a great mood by the end of the day. Maybe I'll rant on and write a really mean-spirited blog that I'll delete after a few hours sleep.

BOJ

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The Bert Convey
Principle
Friends' Blogs
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm not telling you anything...

archives