Thursday, February 17, 2005

 

A Message From the Globex Corporation

We'll start off with some blog business. Here at Globex, we care about what you, the little people, think, that's why we've added our "Globex Wants to Know" poll. While we encourage you to check back often (new polls will be posted each Sunday night that I actually remember to do it), the current poll ran into a little problem. All statistics where inadvertently cleared, and even though I've actually memorized what they were ("I oughta see a Doctor about this thing" had a big lead) I don't want to be accused of doctoring the information. This information is vital to our global domination goals. We need to know how it's going, the answer could be vital to achieving the worldwide supremecy we so desperately desire. I urge each of you, vote early and vote often.

"Blind Orange" Julius
Evil Genius and CEO
The Globex Corporation

"Defy us and we will crush you"

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The Bert Convey
Principle
Friends' Blogs
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm not telling you anything...

archives