Thursday, January 20, 2005

 

Predictions

It's still early, and I still reserve the right to change these, but a couple of Leinie's Big Butt Doppelbocks and I'm ready to make a prediction or two.

New England by 10

I know, I know, Pittsburgh is the better team, but how do you pick against Belichick? The guy is uncanny! He's the best X's & O's coach in football today. If there is a possible way New England will beat Pittsburgh, Belichick will find it.

Philadelphia by 3

Closer than most people expect. The Eagle's defense is exceptional and McNabb is the type of QB who just wins games somehow. Plus, if Philly somehow loses a 4th straight NFC championship game, heads will roll. I just don't see the head of Andy Reid rolling very far.


BOJ

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The Bert Convey
Principle
Friends' Blogs
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm not telling you anything...

archives